Re: [paho-dev] Android - Differences between old and new version of Java Paho client

Hi all

I have an old Android app (4.0.3) based on org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3.jar that worked perfectly. Now I moved to org.eclipse.paho.client.mqttv3-0.9.0.jar and it does not work anymore. In particular it disconnect the client anytime a message arrives or I publish a message and I need to reconnect.
Also it does not receive any message.

I put my MQTT test app on StackOverflow asking for help but without success so far. this is the pointer: http://stackoverflow.com/questions/24258887/mqtt-on-android-connection-lost

I refactored the test app to use the old jar and it started perfectly working.

Is there a particular point I need to be careful about moving to the new release?

thanks
sergio

Back to the top