Re: [paho-dev] Building android service

great thanks
found it in bin-folder afterwards.

On 31.05.2014 00:13, Al Stockdill-Mander wrote:
There is an eclipse project file in there, if you open the android service
folder in ADT you should be able to build it with no problems.

Al
On 30 May 2014 23:11, "paho@xxxxxxxxxx" <paho@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Al,
yeah you were right.

Don't know what exactly was wrong. Recloned and it and now it is
compiling without a glitch.
But I still get no jar file. What command do I have to use?

regards Alex