Re: [paho-dev] Building android service

Alex,

Which branch are you using and have you pulled from it to ensure you're up to date? I ask because I just tried this on both the master and develop branches and they worked fine, the only way I managed to get the error you've shown is if I took the client jar from the develop branch and tried to use it to build the android service in the master branch. There is a file mqttv3.jar in org.eclipse.paho.android.service/org.eclipse.paho.android.service/libs delete this before you try and build the service again, it seems to have been brought over when merging from the develop branch and must have been left there by mistake.

Al