[paho-dev] Help! Paho Embedded C Compilation Error

Hi all! Very Happy to have just joined the paho-dev community.  I was very excited to see that Ian Craggs has released aPaho Embedded-C client on GitHub. There are some good "build requirement/compilation" instructions accompanying the download but they assume a good working knowledge of makefiles and linux. While I regard myself as a competent software engineer my experience has not leant itself to makefiles compilation. As such I've been unable to resolve my makefile related errors when compiling the project:

 Error 127: "recipe for target 'src/MQTTDeserializeConnect.o ' failed

I've referenced the net and stackoverflow but am struggling. I was hoping some enthusiastic user could assist me in resolving this. I am very eager to develop and contribute alongside the Paho community.

  Paho Embedded-C source:

Screenshot of error:

Hope to hear from you! Many thanks
Oskar