Re: [paho-dev] Java client builds

Hi Dwayne,

it looks like the hudson job for doing nightly builds is currently disabled. Not sure why that is - I don't have admin access for the java build. As you say, there isn't a pressing need for a build at the moment, although as we gear up for a release in the near future, I'm sure things will pick up.

Nick