Re: [paho-dev] Help! Paho Embedded C Compilation Error

Hi Oskar,

sorry I haven't responded before.  Although there are some Eclipse IDE project files in the directory, they don't work for building the project yet.  Apart from having to work out how to build several targets in one project (my problem), there are other reasons:

1. I thought that people would want to pick and choose modules for the smallest binaries
2. the client is meant to be used on all or any platforms, including non-Posix, so this would be an example only of a build for Linux

So I provided some simple build scripts, to build the samples for Linux, and for the unit test.  I've used these build scripts, not the Eclipse IDE project build.  I'll try and get that working when I can...

Ian