Re: [paho-dev] Java client, eclipse and maven

I'll take a look and make comments on the bugzilla ticket if needed.

On Mon, Jul 8, 2013 at 1:01 PM, Andy Piper <andypiperuk@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Yes, it was exactly that. I think Al has now contributed one (based on your patch, as most of the Maven work we have done has been) to the develop branch. We were trying to take a focused approach as to which parts of the Java client really needed to be in a repository and ensure that we had appropriate content in the various pom files.

Please comment here or on the bugzilla ticket if you think we have missed anything significant in the work done so far.

Andy