Re: [paho-dev] Java client, eclipse and maven

Excellent - thanks to all involved in getting this done.

Nick

On 5 July 2013 09:31, Al Stockdill-Mander <asm@xxxxxxxx> wrote:
Considering the progress made in the last week or so I thought it was worth updating the mailing list. Paho now has a Hudson build job and a Nexus repo in the eclipse infrastructure, and building off the work of Andy, Nicolas and Marco there is the start of a maven pom.xml in the java client.
Put together (with Ian's assistance) I kicked off a build yesterday evening which successfully built and published the artifacts, which can be found under; https://repo.eclipse.org/content/repositories/paho-snapshots/

Al