Re: [paho-dev] Software Contributions to the Paho Project

John

I haven't seen any follow-up from yourselves on this issue, and I would be sad if we were unable to come to an agreement regarding the proposed contribution.

Do you have any questions about the Eclipse contribution process? can we help to address any concerns?

Andy