Re: [paho-dev] Software Contributions to the Paho Project

If it helps, since Dave is on holiday, assuming we proceed through IP review, I'm happy to work with the 2lemetry team as Committer.

On Wed, Feb 6, 2013 at 9:29 PM, Scott de Deugd <dedeugd@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hello John. Thank you for the offer to contribute this client and broker!  I would be most happy to help you get this started.

If you are not currently an Eclipse Committer, the process would be  to commit your code via  an existing Committer, as a Contributor. Dave Locke is probably the Committer to started with (currently on holiday).

The process gets kicked off  by creating  a Bugzilla report, answering a few questions, and submitting the code, which then triggers the preliminary Eclipse IP review.

Here is the Eclipse initial submission process flow chart. It may appear a bit complex,  but in the most common  cases, it is straight forward and proceeds rather smoothly. I would be happy to help you get it started.  Just let me know when you are ready and I'll set up a phone call or Skype chat.

best regards....................Scott

From:        John Rotach <john@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        paho-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        02/06/2013 01:59 PM
Subject:        [paho-dev] Software Contributions to the Paho Project
Sent by:        paho-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hello,

We at 2lemetry have developed an Objective-C MQTT client as well as an MQTT broker written in Google Go.  I am writing to determine the intrest in contributing these implementations to the Paho project.  If there is interest please let me know the contribution process.

Respectfully,

John

John Rotach
Developer, 2lemetry