Re: [p2-dev] is p2 published to any maven artifact repository

Thanks for the hint, that works fine. One issue is that these artifacts do not reliable declare dependent artifacts and do not include the pom.xml.

For the first issue there is now a fix in Tycho 2.7.0-SNAPSHOT, but for the second do you know any reason why this was not done?

Could/Should we do something in Tycho to support the next releases contain more rich meta-data in regard to maven? That would be really cool as it also would allow to consume these in maven and/or maven target locations directly from central.