Re: [p2-dev] is p2 published to any maven artifact repository

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022 at 6:08 PM Christoph Läubrich <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'm currently try to play around with making p2 API available to Tycho
in the maven build (currently p2 is only available in an embedded OSGi
container).

For that it would be good if i could reference p2 artifacts a
maven-coordinate, so I wonder if P2 already publishes its artifacts to
any maven repository, I searched on central but only find some quite old
artifact.

All artifacts are deployed under org.eclipse.platform groupId e.g. https://mvnrepository.com/artifact/org.eclipse.platform/org.eclipse.equinox.p2.metadata . Just replace the artifactId with what you're looking for.
I know it's not optimal but there is some way that everything is deployed for each release. Sravan knows the details. For quite some time it has been good enough that everything is finally usable from pure maven and no time to even look for possible improvements.