[p2-dev] is p2 published to any maven artifact repository

I'm currently try to play around with making p2 API available to Tycho in the maven build (currently p2 is only available in an embedded OSGi container).

For that it would be good if i could reference p2 artifacts a maven-coordinate, so I wonder if P2 already publishes its artifacts to any maven repository, I searched on central but only find some quite old artifact.

Back to the top