|Re: [p2-dev] Problem to generate plugins in format p2|
I have a problem to generate some plugins in format p2.
Let me explain you my use case :
- I’m using a PDE headless build with ant commands to generate archives in p2 format.
- The build process system is based on these files :
• export.sh : this file export from SVN all features and plugins to be built (22 features and 42 plugins)
• Build.sh : this file is used to launch the build with this command :
$JAVA_EXE -jar $STW_SDK/plugins/org.eclipse.equinox.launcher_18.104.22.168.jar -application org.eclipse.ant.core.antRunner -buildfile $BASE_DIR/build.xml build -vmargs -Declipse.exitdata=""
• Build.xml : This file build all features
• allElements.xml : for p2 I added to the target name group.group.group
• build. Properties : contain all build properties and specially 2 parameters for p2 (p2.gathering = true and p2.compress=true)
• features.xml :this file contain the features to be build.
- The build finish with no failures and I found 18 p2 archives generated correctly (each zip file contain 2 folders :plugins, features and 2 files content.xml,artifact.xml) but for 4 others archives, the zip generated is missing the “features” folder !!
- I tried hard to identify the cause of this misbehavior but with no results L
Can someone help me please ?