Re: [p2-dev] Generating categories and populating them from a master feature

If we could probably link src and binary bundles, then maybe we could have a flag in the publisher to automatically categorize src bundles.

cheers,
ian

On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 11:43 AM, Andrew Niefer <aniefer@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Thanx, Ian,
>
> On Wed, Jun 24, 2009 at 2:20 PM, Ian Bull<irbull@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >> 2) how do I get it to group my auto-generated source bundles?  They
> >> don't "exist" and so I can't add them through the editor.  Will it do
> >> that automatically?  Or should I just edit the file as XML and add
> >> them manually?
> >
> > Source is interesting. Do you know how update sites handled this?
>
> I suspect it doesn't deal well with auto-generated source features
> (although a real feature with generated source plugins would be no
> problem), but I don't really know :-)
>
> PW

I expect you'll have to edit the file XML.  The features will exist at the end of script generation time, before any p2 stuff gets involved.

-Andrew