From: "Christoph Läubrich" <laeubi@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: osgi-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: osgi-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [osgi-wg] Introduction / Suggestion to clarify "Vision and Scope" / Membership description
Date: Tue, Nov 10, 2020 14:43

Hi Ray,

thanks for giving details on that, Dan also has kindly forwarded me a
link [1] that also covers this, it seems I have missed that before :-\

But one thing that came into my mind: Are there any plans to transfer
OSgi Alliance member-ships (as I'm already listed as an OSGi Supporter
there) or should one reapply for joining in some way? That's not
completely clear to me as I haven't found any information if such thing
as "Supporter" will exits.

[1] https://blog.osgi.org/2020/10/announcement-of-transition-to-eclipse.html