Re: [osgi-wg] Introduction / Suggestion to clarify "Vision and Scope" / Membership description

One last bit that I think was not answered:

>         About the Membership section:
>         As OSGi Alliance already offers Membership to participate in OSGi
>         Technology I think the following points should be described here:
>         - How does "Eclipse OSGi Working Group" Membership differs form the
>         "OSGi Alliance" one? Do they relate in any way, e.g. if I'm
>         member of
>         Eclipse OSGi WG will this maybe include "OSGi Alliance" membership
>         - If not why should I choose the one over the other? Or would it be
>         preferable to be member in both?

Eclipse OSGi Working Group is replacing the previous OSGi Alliance (inheriting all the IP, brand, trademarks, etc. please correct me if I'm wrong.) And therefore, if you have any interest in OSGi Specification development going forward, the place to do that will be only the Eclipse OSGi Working Group :)

Sincerely,
- Ray

Back to the top