From: "BJ Hargrave" <hargrave@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "osgi-dev" <osgi-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: osgi-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [osgi-dev] Release plan for Compendium R8
Date: Mon, May 10, 2021 17:11

I have put together a draft for a release plan for Compendium R8. See https://github.com/osgi/osgi/wiki/Release-Plan:-Compendium-R8 Please review and provide any feedback on the proposed plan. I would like to also discuss this at the OSGi Spec ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerStart
This Message Is From an External Sender
ZjQcmQRYFpfptBannerEnd
I have put together a draft for a release plan for Compendium R8. See https://github.com/osgi/osgi/wiki/Release-Plan:-Compendium-R8

Please review and provide any feedback on the proposed plan. I would like to also discuss this at the OSGi Spec project call this Wednesday. Next step is to submit the plan to the OSGi Specification Committee for their review and approval.

--

BJ Hargrave
Senior Technical Staff Member, IBM // office: +1 386 848 1781