From: Sharon Corbett <sharon.corbett@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: "osgi-wg" <osgi-wg-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx>
To: osgi-wg@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [EXTERNAL] Re: [osgi-wg] OSGi Working Group Committee Elections - Announcement - Correction Notice
Date: Mon, May 17, 2021 19:10

Correction Notice RE:  Number of Participant Member Seats on Committees

During its February 4, 2021, Meeting, the OSGi Working Group Steering Committee unanimously approved to add one additional Participant Member seat to both committees (Steering Committee and Specification Committee).

As a result, this communication notates the adjustment to the number of participant member seats to be filled as part of this election:

Steering Committee:

Two seats allocated to Participant Members

One seat allocated to Committer Members

Specification Committee:

Two seats allocated to Participant Members

One seat allocated to Committer Members

Best Regards,

Sharon