[orion-dev] Orion 1.0 Release

http://planetorion.org/news/2012/10/orion-1-0-release/

I want to thank everyone that's contributed discussion, feedback, ideas, bug reports, code, media & tests toward the Orion 1.0 release.

It really feels like there's an excellent framework now for building upon and I saw many examples of that at EclipseCon Europe.

It's also a community Orion is trying to foster and it's great to see alternative approaches that build off of and contribute back to the project.

Simon and I would just like to say thanks to everyone!

Simon Kaegi & Ken Walker
Leads of the Eclipse Orion Project | Tools for the Web, On the Web
http://orionhub.org | http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orion

Back to the top