Re: [orion-dev] Try out a new outline view for Javascript

On Tue, Sep 6, 2011 at 9:51 PM, John J Barton <johnjbarton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

addEventListener('load', function(event) {}, false);
// addEventListener(load-fals);

Actually Salman's "Function-object Consumption" concept tells us to look where the anonymous function is consumed. In this example, it gets bound to the second parameter of
addEventListener(type, listener, useCapture)

so the name could be more like
load-listener(event)-false->addEventListener
which would clip to a useful name.

(Eventually we'll want all of the common DOM functions special cased unless we can get compact automatic names).

jjb

Back to the top