Re: [orion-dev] Try out a new outline view for Javascript

Any chance you would consider breaking out your plugin into a new github repro? Then I could fork it and incorporate uglifoc,
https://github.com/johnjbarton/uglifoc
which has a more elaborate heuristic for names based on the work of Salman Mirghasemi.

jjb