Re: [orion-dev] Try out a new outline view for Javascript

re: uglifoc

How is that pronounced again? Another developer with similar project naming talent comes to mind...

Inactive hide details for John J Barton ---09/01/2011 12:08:47 PM---Any chance you would consider breaking out your plugin intoJohn J Barton ---09/01/2011 12:08:47 PM---Any chance you would consider breaking out your plugin into a new github repro? Then I could fork it

John J Barton <johnjbarton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Orion developer discussions <orion-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

09/01/2011 12:08 PM

Re: [orion-dev] Try out a new outline view for _javascript_

Sent by:

orion-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Any chance you would consider breaking out your plugin into a new github repro? Then I could fork it and incorporate uglifoc,
https://github.com/johnjbarton/uglifoc
which has a more elaborate heuristic for names based on the work of Salman Mirghasemi.

jjb