Re: [orbit-dev] org.apache.lucene.misc removed from repository

Hi,

lucene.misc was required due Windows Sun/Oracle JVM bug that was never resolved [1].
For this particular reason Lucene documentation suggest RAFDirectory implementation, available in lucene.misc only : [2]

But for now lucene forum suggest call FSDirector.open, it internally select in theory correct directory implementation.

I’ll use this for DLTK 6.1 and will see what happen ;) Probably Linux and MacOS will speed up

[1] - http://bugs.sun.com/bugdatabase/view_bug.do?bug_id=6265734
[2] - https://lucene.apache.org/core/8_4_1/core/org/apache/lucene/store/FSDirectory.html