Re: [orbit-dev] Updating the existing javax.xml.ws and javax.xml.bind bundles in Orbit

> "NOTE: the platform's releng tool does not currently work if there are
> more than one version of the same bundle in a map file."
>
> and this is just the situation I'm in - version 2.0.0 and 2.1.0 of this
> bundle will now be in Orbit.
>
> What steps do I need to take to get an updated build?

Funny how tools make us forget. :)

The "manual" way of tagging a project for build is to
A. Tag the project. (It is handy to put the tag on the clipboard, as you create it).
B. Find the entry in the map file you want to update (either the 2.0.0, or the 2.1.0 branch).
C. Paste the tag in appropriate field. (or, type, if you didn't take the tip about the clipboard :)

Back to the top