Re: [orbit-dev] Updating the existing javax.xml.ws and javax.xml.bind bundles in Orbit

> I'm seeking commit rights to update and maintain the existing javax.xml.ws
> and javax.xml.bind bundles in Orbit.

Good stuff. BTW I've committed the javax.xml.ws 2.1.0 to Orbit, and
updated the feature set, but I've come across:

"NOTE: the platform's releng tool does not currently work if there are
more than one version of the same bundle in a map file."

and this is just the situation I'm in - version 2.0.0 and 2.1.0 of this
bundle will now be in Orbit.

What steps do I need to take to get an updated build?

 cheers
  --oh

Back to the top