[orbit-dev] Using the built-in Jetty plug-in of Eclipse

Hi,

I am the person behind the Eclifox project that is currently in IBM alphaWorks. Eclifox is an Eclipse plug-in that helps to perform remote interaction with the Eclipse IDE using the Firefox browser.

http://alphaworks.ibm.com/tech/eclifox

Eclifox makes use of a Jetty server to perform interactions with the browser. Right now we ask the users to add the Jetty jars manually.

We intend to use the built-in Jetty plug-in of Eclipse to start off a server from within a plug-in. What plug-in dependencies do I need to add and what extension-point if any do I need to use?

Is there some plug-in that has done this already?

Regards,
--
Gautham Pai B,
http://gauthampai.livejournal.com/