Re: [orbit-dev] Next Orbit Stable Build

+1

  From:       DJ Houghton/Ottawa/IBM@IBMCA

  To:         orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx

  Date:       10/16/2007 04:57 PM

  Subject:    [orbit-dev] Next Orbit Stable Build

As discussed at today's Orbit call
(http://wiki.eclipse.org/Orbit_Minutes_071016) we will be releasing new
bundles, fixing some problems, and verifying our bundles in preparation for
the M3 milestone.

This note is a reminder that we will be promoting an Orbit I-Build on
Friday, October 26 so teams can use these bundles for their milestone
builds.

Please ensure that the bundles you contribute are in good shape before the
end of next week so the build promotion goes smoothly.

Thanks.