[orbit-dev] New Source Bundle Generator Uploaded

Hi, all,

Per today's action item, I have uploaded a new version of the Source Bundle Generator to the Wiki:

    http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Orbit_Source_Bundles#Utility_to_generate_source_bundles

This worked for me, generating with one touch and no post-facto modifications required to the generated result, the source bundles for my 18 Orbit bundles (2 LPG Java Runtime versions and 16 Batik bundles).  This includes such weirdness as:

  - determining the bundle to generate from the currently selected project
  - extracting the bundle version from the MANIFEST.MF file
  - updating the .classpath file for source attachment in the workspace context
  - source ZIPs that were not originally named "src.zip", as required by the PDE source attachment extension point

Let me know if anything breaks horribly for y'all.

Cheers,

Christian

Christian W. Damus
Component Lead, Eclipse