Re: [orbit-dev] New Source Bundle Generator Uploaded

Really awesome!
Thx

             Christian
             Damus/Ottawa/IBM@
             IBMCA                                                      To
             Sent by:                  orbit-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
             orbit-dev-bounces                                          cc
             @eclipse.org
                                                                   Subject
                                       [orbit-dev] New Source Bundle
             05/29/2007 11:31          Generator Uploaded
             AM

             Please respond to
              Orbit Developer
                discussion
             <orbit-dev@eclips
                  e.org>

Hi, all,

Per today's action item, I have uploaded a new version of the Source Bundle
Generator to the Wiki:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Orbit_Source_Bundles#Utility_to_generate_source_bundles

This worked for me, generating with one touch and no post-facto
modifications required to the generated result, the source bundles for my
18 Orbit bundles (2 LPG Java Runtime versions and 16 Batik bundles).  This
includes such weirdness as:

  - determining the bundle to generate from the currently selected project
  - extracting the bundle version from the MANIFEST.MF file
  - updating the .classpath file for source attachment in the workspace