[nebula-dev] Grid

Hello,

I’m very interested into the Grid control. But since 8-2006 there is no new zip file (eclipse/nebula/grid).

I need an editable table. As I understood, I have to create an input control for each editable cell.

I programmed last time in Swing. In swing there was for any kind of object an editor (or I programmed it) and it was put into the editing cell as I focused it. So I can’t understand the way of GridEditor. It is not clear in this way to have GridItem, because the text in GridItem is not updated by leaving the cell editor.

The next question is, is there a CVS/SVN directory, where I can see the newest project files or I can update (download) it?

Thanks,

Ralph

Back to the top