From: Eric Wuillai <eric@xxxxxxxxxx>
To: Nebula Dev <nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 03/26/2007 06:33 PM
Subject: Re: [nebula-dev] Nightly build

I have some remarks / questions about the build process :
1- There is an error in PLUGIN_README.TXT : nebula.properties is
indicated where the build process uses build.properties.
2- Actually the main build forces a 1.0 version in ALPHA state. Is it
possible to add properties in each project to change these values ?
3- The javaCompiler...args includes paths relative to my workstation for
the SWT libraries. Is it compatible with the night build ?

Eric