[nebula-dev] Nightly build

Hi guys,

Thanks to Ross Camara (one of my coworkers) we now have a nightly build. The build is designed to work against our new structure (i.e. plugin per widget). It will build the plugin jar, javadoc, snippets and then zip it all together and push it to the download server. It will push one copy of the zip into directory for the specific day (i.e. 20070323) and another to the root directory. This will allow us to link directly to the zip in the root from the web pages. You can easily add your own component to the build by following the instructions found in the org.eclipse.nebula.build project. PLUGIN_README.txt documents the steps you to perform to add your component to the build. Essentially you just need to add some special properties to your build.properties. Ross already did this to the Gallery plugin to test things out. That means Grid and Gallery are currently building this way. Everyone should work to get their widgets in separate projects and then included in the build. Its pretty simple.

Thanks
-Chris

Back to the top