Re: [SPAM] [nebula-dev] [CompositeTable] very bad scalability

Hi,

Well I think VIRTUAL Support is making it's way slow but it's making it's way. The problematic part currently are Viewers working with DeferredContent-Providers because this is not working as designed and Boris even once mentionned that he thinks we need to deprecate the whole package. Still as I discovered most of the time the Datamodel is most of the time not the limiting factor when working with Tables, it's the creation of all the TableItems in none VIRTUAL mode.

I've used normal content providers with VIRTUAL-Tables successfully because I'm always fetching the all the data once and don't query my datasource all the time this way the table-items are created when needed but the buggy behaviour of the deferred content providers is worked around.

Tom

André Dietisheim schrieb:
Hi Tom

It's the wrong list but a very short answer you help a lot:
are all bugs related to virtual tableViewer gone in the current
cvs-code?

Regards
André