Re: [SPAM] [nebula-dev] [CompositeTable] very bad scalability

André Dietisheim schrieb:
> Hi Tom
>
>> The current implementation provides the possibility to completely use
>> tables/trees without any mouse interaction. I even have patched for me
>> locally combo-editors to directly open the DropDown for users when they
>> click in and the same is possible for editors using Dialogs.
>
> sounds great! Is SWT performance good enough to instantiate widgets on
> traversal?

Well the Widgets are not instantiated every time they are only
hidden/shown :-) so the performance is good enough. Take a look at the
snippets available in
http://dev.eclipse.org/viewcvs/index.cgi/org.eclipse.jface.snippets/

Tom

Back to the top