Re: [nebula-dev] Support for Eclipse Data Binding

Hi,

I'm not a commiter but my feelings are:

- nebbinding +1
- one plugin / widget -/+0 although I'm more against

What would be when you group widgets:
- org.eclipse.nebula.table
- org.eclipse.nebula.text
- ...

You need some top-level plugins which hold things shared by different
plugins. Create a seperate plugin / control would be the same as if SWT
would provide a seperate plugin for each of it's widgets.

Tom