From: nebula-dev-request@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: nebula-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, December 20, 2006 11:00:23 AM GMT-0600
Subject: nebula-dev Digest, Vol 9, Issue 15
  • From: Chris Gross <schtoo@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 20 Dec 2006 09:55:22 -0500

Sorry Dave, forgot to respond to this.

Yes I think we should have a separate nebbinding (or maybe just nebula.binding?). This also brings up another thought I've had. We should really separate our widgets into separate plugin projects. Right now, we are just creating separate jars but using the same project. I did this originally so we could ensure that everyone was using the same set of dependencies. But this makes it difficult for developers to use our widget in Eclipse applications. It would make much more sense have each widget constitute its own plugin. This would also mean that any additional facilities for each widget (viewers, databinding support,etc) would also have to be separate plugins. I think this makes sense.

What does everyone else think?

-Chris

Message: 1