Re: [mylyn-integrators] http connections to repositories

I think that it should be possible.

Sam

--
Sam Davis
Senior Software Engineer, Tasktop

On Wed, Jul 5, 2017 at 11:10 AM, Michał Zegan <webczat_200@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
btw in general can you authenticate with something other than
username/password pair? example, api token? I didn't look for the api of
RepositoryLocation and such stuff for now...