Re: [mylyn-integrators] http connections to repositories

Hi,

You might want to look at RestfulHudsonClient. It does the HTTP communication using HudsonOperations, which extend CommonHttpOperation. Each method of the client creates and runs an operation, which in turn creates an HTTP request and calls execute on it.

HTH,
Sam

--
Sam Davis