Re: [mvc-dev] Release plan feeding into Jakarta EE 11 planning

Thanks Tobias,

I agree with you. I think the current plan would be to adjust and adopt whatever is necessary to support the newer versions of specs we depend on, such as Jakarta RESTful Web Services 4.0.
Potentially bump the Java version and recompile.

Ivar