Re: [mvc-dev] Meeting today

Hi all,

same here, I‘m not at home today. So from my side a few points:

- I finished the implementation of the form method overwrite and extended the TCK. This seems to work fine on the servers mentioned.

- I spent some time on Krazo‘s testsuite CI job. Especially with OL we have issues regarding the usage of environment variables. Because of that, I‘m going to add a scripted pipeline for the testsuite, so we can avoid this problem. Also this would make the testsuite more flexible

I guess that supporting OpenLiberty and Payara would be the next step?

Good point. I‘ll add Payara to the testsuite and TCK as soon as I‘m back on my notebook. Think this is no problem. And after that I‘d target the OL issues. But before that the Krazo testsuite should be executable again.

Thats all from me, so hopefully we can talk on the next meeting again :)

Best regards,

Tobias

Von meinem iPhone gesendet

I guess that supporting OpenLiberty and Payara would be the next step?

Back to the top