Re: [mpc-dev] Fwd: mpc-1.6.4.zip

Hello to all,

I can not find mpc update site for version mpc v 1.6.4.
We are using Oxygen.3a (4.7.3.v20180330-0640) and I found that the corresponding mpc version for it is 1.6.4.

But now I would like to cache it's update site to our artifactory. Do you have an update site for it?
I only found following:

# Photon: https://download.eclipse.org/mpc/photon/ - MPC  1.7.0 - 1.7.2
# Oxygen: https://download.eclipse.org/mpc/oxygen/ - MPC  1.6.0 - 1.6.3

Are there any risk in case I will be using newer available version in oxygen?  e.g. 1.7.0

Thank you
Kind Regards
Lidia