Re: [mosquitto-dev] Bridge doesn't honor restart_timeout setting

Fixed as mentioned. Created a pull request. Is my first pull request into the project, so I hope to have done everything right. A couple of tests got stuck in my computer, I would say for longer than 15 minutes each. I aborted and commented out. Please let me know if there is something I can do about them. The details for this issue is in the pull request description.

Thanks,
Abilio