Re: [mosquitto-dev] Version 1.4.15

Dear all,

The PPA packages should be available very shortly. I was unable to
upload because of my expired gpg key as Peter pointed out.

Cheers,

Roger

On 2 March 2018 at 02:53, John Harrison <john@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Thank you for this.

Would it be possible to update the ubuntu PPA with 1.4.15?
https://launchpad.net/~mosquitto-dev/+archive/ubuntu/mosquitto-ppa

John

Dear all,

I'm observing permission issues, if logcheck scans /var/log/mosquitto/mosquitto.log. This started on Saturday, after having installed the latest version of mosquitto on Friday.  I think permissions on the log-file are controlled in the repository. Could we give read permission to group adm.

Greetings

Dominik