Re: [mosquitto-dev] qos 1 callbacks and memory management

I'd like to know the use cases of custom application ack. Thanks!

2018/03/11 12:12 "Antonello" <hbrain@xxxxxxxxx>:
Hello,
the use case is to have only one client process in the system which connects to the MQTT broker.
All other applications must use my “proxy” to communicate with the broker.

Thanks
Antonello