Re: [mosquitto-dev] Version 1.4.15

Hi Dominik,

The post install script on debian/ubuntu does set the owner (but not
group) of /var/log/mosquitto to be "mosquitto", but that is as far as
it goes. I would have expected the owner of that directory to be
already set to mosquitto so can't imagine why the upgrade would have
changed anything. Setting the group to adm should cause no problems.

Regards,

Roger