[mosquitto-dev] Version 1.4.14 released

Dear all,

I've just discovered that version 1.4.13 (not announced here) has a
regression that means client data was being freed prior to the
persistence file being written and hence being lost, for which I
apologise. Version 1.4.14 fixes this regression.

If you use persistence then it is recommended to avoid version 1.4.13.

I normally prefer to only announce once all binary packages that the
project controls are updated but in this case I thought a more prompt
announcement was necessary.

Regards,

Roger

Back to the top