Re: [mosquitto-dev] One of my clients is not receiving messages on a certain topic

I stopped our broker and then I renamed the database file and restarted.  My problem went away, the client started receiving all the messages from the broker.  This is actually the second time this has happened in production, because I saw that I had a previous backup file of the production.  It has also happened at least once in a non-test environment.

It would be great to find a solution to this problem.  It seems I'm the only one experiencing it, so that makes it really hard to track down.

Cheers
Mickael

This message contains confidential information or information that belongs to KELLYDELI. It is established exclusively for the addressees. Any disclosure, use, dissemination or copying (either whole or partial) of this message or the information it contains, must be authorized. If you are not recipients of this message, thank you to inform the sender of the delivery error and destroy it immediately.

Back to the top