Re: [mosquitto-dev] broker segfaults

Ok, well I'm keen to sort this out. Segfaults should never happen.

Are you still getting the crashes? If you are, Do you think you could try running the broker using valgrind or gdb? My preference would be something like:

valgrind --log-file=vglog -v --leak-check=yes /usr/sbin/mosquitto -c /etc/mosquitto/mosquitto.conf

You'd need to have debug symbols installed. On debian they are in the mosquitto-dbg package, I can't remember if that applies on Ubuntu as well.

Cheers,

Roger

Ok, thanks for the details. Don't think that applies to my case.