[mosquitto-dev] broker segfaults

Hi all,

I noticed the following note in the changelog for v1.4.9:

"Fix possible rare crash when writing out persistence file and a client has incomplete messages inflight that it has been denied the right to publish."

I've been experiencing mysterious segfaults with the mosquitto broker that might be associated with this bug. Might this fixed bug have been causing segfaults?

The broker is under a fairly consistent load of ~100-300 messages / minute, ~20-40 kB / minute up and down. Running v1.4.8 on Ubuntu 14.04.3.

Best,
Jacob

Back to the top